I have waited for 3 months to receive my order of 2 bras that were ordered on the same day.The orders were backlogged.

The Customer Service number listed on the website is not in service when you call. I was charged for expedited shipping $13.98 x 2 (more than the bras cost), but obviously they weren't expedited. I asked the on-line chat person for a refund of 1 shipping charge, as bras could have been in 1 package. This would have been excellent customer service to keep a loyal customer.

Would not give it to me. Not worth further hassle.

Never deal with this company.The bras do not fit that great anyway.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of long wait and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of genie bras bra and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14. Genie Bras needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned genie bras bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Genie Bras.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Connecticut under Tristar Products, inc. That is the only way we can band together and fight this company from ripping us off. I filed my complaint this morning.