1.6

I purchased the genie bras because I had got some several years ago and just loved them.The have changed the design and they are terrible.

I would never recommend this bra to anyone. I let them know I was disappointed and the exchanged them for the cami shaper. This is also terrible. It doesn't even hold your breast in place.

I don't know why when they have something that is good they change it.We had been gone for a while so now it is to late to return them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Genie Bras. The most disappointing about genie bras bra from Genie Bras was this is the worst bra ever since they changed the design, cami shaper is also bad and it does not even hold your breast in Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Genie Bras.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Genie Bras to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments