1.4K views

I ordered 2 white, 2 black, and 2 beige Genie bras, the classic model.They took about 2 weeks to arrive, which was fine with me, and I tried one on immediately.

I found that zipping in the front is a little harder than I thought it would be. It is hard to hold the two sides of the bra together close enough to get the zipper to work. Once I somehow got it to work, I was pleased with the fit and comfort. I am 5'2", 120 lbs, and a 34A, so not much support is needed.

The foam pad inserts also keep me a little warm, and since it is winter, that is a bonus. I paid $63 odd dollars for six bras, so I am happy with the purchase.

I purchased the bras from the geniebra.com website. Oddly, once the purchase was completed, it did not send a confirmation email, so I was a bit worried.

Two days later, my card was charged, and I received the confirmation email. The bra states it is 92% nylon, 8% spandex, wash with like colors, tumble dry low, machine wash cold, delicate cycle. All my bras came with pads inserted. The paper care sheet that came with them states DO NOT MACHINE WASH PADS, so they should be removed before washing the bras.

The pads need to be hand washed and dried flat then reinserted. The bras seem well made, and the straps are comfortable. The underband is wide and does not roll. I would not say that this is a bra with good separation, just average.

I bought them to wear under casual clothing though, and do not mind at all.I would buy them again, but I think the six I have will last me quite awhile.

Review about: Genie Bras Bra.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments