2.0

I ordered a medium sized bra.I weight about 125 lbs.

and am a slender person. I don't have large ***. Well, I couldn't get this bra to come close to closing, let alone zippering. OK so I exchanged it for a large.

The idea that my thin body type would ever be classified as a large is ludicrous in and of itself. I could barely get the zipper engaged and I could in no way begin to zip it up. Still way too small.This product is sized for 12 year old girls, not for adult women.

I'm responsible for return shipping.

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible sizing, over inflated shipping cost " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Genie Bras. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Genie Bras.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Genie Bras to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Genie Bras - Bra Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Genie Bras "Ordered 1x for Christmas present.Two came and probably won't fit a 32a cup.return for exchange and was billed again in April exchange not received.largest size 3x still not fitting .wear..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more