3.5

In March, I ordered a the Seamless Bra Neutrals collection from Genie Bra and a camisole from their website. Come May, the order still hadn't arrived, so I called to find out what was going on. The rep said that there was a back order, but the new bras would be arriving in two weeks. It is now September, no bras. I called again, and was told that the new bras would be arriving in two weeks. Yeah, right.

I then asked exactly what was in the Neutrals collection since I had forgotten the exact colors. The rep said, blue, purple, and brown. Looking at their website, those colors are now have names like Oceanfront and Regal Amethyst. I asked the rep if she could just upgrade the colors. No. I need to wait until blue, purple, and brown are in stock. UGH!

She advised that I cancel the bra part of my order so that the camisole could ship. That item BTW was in stock during my May call and is in stock today. I would need to place a new order for the bras. Why not ship them separately?

What were they planning to do if the blue bras never arrived? Keep my money without sending a product?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of genie bras bra from Genie Bras. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Genie Bras to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to deliver product sold. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Genie Bras for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Yes they would keep ur money unless u stay on top of them ... I'm still waiting for the balance of my refund ! Purchase date was b4 Christmas