Refused to exchange for another size. Horrible customer service. Big rip off!@@

Product or Service Mentioned: Genie Bras Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. Thank you!

I just called to order the DreamByGenie bras, and the Customer Service rep that answered the phone abruptly told me to finish watching the infomercial and call back. Then she hung up.Her rudeness was just because I asked why the prices she was quoting me was not what was being advertised on TV (I called why the infomercial was going on.I will not be calling back. This, to me, is a tell-tale sign of how poor their Customer Service is!

TristarSupport
to Flo #1457325

Hi Flo,You may call our toll free number 1-800-494-5741 for you to place an order and you may also visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you with your purchase. Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday.

Thank you!At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.