I ordered the buy 1 get 1 zipper Genie bra…. for $10.00 plus the 2 S&H fees, total of order $10.00 + $6.99 + $6.99 =$23.98 … received my order and the bra just didn’t fit…had the hardest time trying to zip it up as well. I called customer service & told them I wanted to send the bras back…. The girl asked if I had anyone else I could give the bras to instead of sending them back?.... NEVER HAVE I HAD A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ASK ME THIS QUESTION. I told her NO, that I needed the RA# to return the bras. She said the RA# was my order #. I printed the return label as instructed…. And entered all the information requested. I went to my local UPS store to mail the bras back. To my surprise and dismay, I HAD TO PAY FOR THE RETURN PACKAGE. Another FIRST for me, any time I have purchased anything on line, the company has always stood behind their product and PAID the return fee. I just couldn’t believe it. There will be a credit on my credit card of $10. 00 for the bras, however, IT HAS COST ME THE S&H OF $13.98 & return fee of $4.93 totaling $18.91 FOR ABSOLUTELY NO PRODUCT – NOTHING TO SHOW FOR MY MONEY.

Not even the courtesy or good faith policy of your company to pay for the return fee of your product.

THIS WAS AND IS A TOTAL RIP-OFF… Cannot believe you are still in business with these practices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return practices and zipper hard to close. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "return " of genie bras bra and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1900. Genie Bras needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned genie bras bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Genie Bras.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

I had the same miserable pathetic customer service. Disgusting company.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Connecticut under Tristar Products, inc.That is the only way we can band together and fight this company from ripping us off.

It's not about the money since these are rather inexpensive items, but if we let them get away with stealing even a small amount from us, their unethical behavior will continue for the next customer.

I filed my complaint this morning.