1.6

Be warned.This company is not the same.

I had ordered from them twice in the past. It appears they outsourced overseas.(took 6 weeks to get my order) The 3X bras I ordered are a medium womans size at best. I am a size 20 and not big busted but I liked the looser fit. Perhaps they had a surplus and just stamped them all what ever orders came in.

I ordered 3 bras and 3 panties which came out to $60 but I was willing to pay since I liked them so much in the past. Now, the panties I order smaller, a 2x (I wear a size 20) and they fit great. When I called to exchange and report one of the bras was missing I just got the run around. I was told, no I could not exchange for other products except for the cami shaper (which I don't want, wouldn't wear, and live in AZ where those things are too hot!) After several holds and transfers the best I could get was a refund for the full order (which I didn't receive the full order but was apparently expected to return).

Also I now had to pay for shipping to return. Ridiculous. This is a shame and despite me reading online about their numerous complaints I still felt it would work out since I ordered from them previously. So I am out $60 because I really feel like the poor customer service I received today reflects the worse customer service I will receive trying to get a refund.

Guess I will just find someone to give the medium bras too.

Any takers?Like I said, Be warned.

Review about: Genie Bras Classic Bra.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Genie panties are perfect.

I didn't like: Bras are mislabled and the too small, Missing items, Wont exchange, Refund process, Not receiving exchange.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

sksalazar72_16

oh I forgot to mention, I measured the bra for photo and it was 13.5 inches across. So I don't know many 3X womens products that are 27 inches in circumference. And since they are only 4% spandex they don't stretch.