3.3

Their Zip Bra zipper split on 3 of 5 zip-up bras I bought.Because it was outside of the 60 days, they refused to replace them.

I did not want my money back... I wanted a replacement, and they refused.

I ordered at the end of October... I waited until I wore all of the bras before I called.

After the 3rd one split, I'm afraid to wear the zip up bras anymore, and all they would say is it was outside the 60 day money back guarantee...As I said, I wasn't asking for my money back, I was asking for replacement merchandise!

Very poor customer service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i like original genie bras with lace trim. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality, poor customer service, no replacement..." of genie bras bra. Genie Bras needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned genie bras bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Genie Bras.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more