I posted this last month on the 19th & after many messages later, they applied a $3.99 credit to my card the next day.I called to see what was up, will that was the difference in price for the bra they were shipping, not what I wanted, but was willing to take it.

Now it's almost a month and still no bra or credit which I was told in the last message with them!!! I Grade them a -10!!!!!! Better like it before you buy from them!!!! This post got their attention, so I'm reposting!!!

Spreading the Word!!!! Don't ever buy something from them that needs returned. They first tried to ship me a bra I knew nothing about, so I refused, asked for a refund and have been told several times it would be credited in 3-6 days, then I was told I never sent it back, now 2 wks ago a check was mailed, 7-10 days, was told they would be happy to send a bra but oh no I see you've been mailed a check! STILL NO CHECK & NO BRA!!!

I will keep posting this till I get my refund or the bra!Cathy Byrd Glendale, Az catmadam2000@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. Catmadam2000 is overall dissatisfied with Genie Bras. The most disappointing about genie bras shipping service at Genie Bras was cami shaper , but reviewer liked front zip bra. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Genie Bras.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Genie Bras to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Glendale, Arizona, United States #1271450

Finally received my refund check the last week of December!