1.4

Genie zip bra, had to order three times.large, extra large ,2X, just to remind you I only wear a 36 B, 2x still didn't fit zipper separate they tell me they give me 6.99 and I can just give it away frustrated as ***, it will cost me more to send it back to them, product is garbage you need to take it off the darn Market..

and I'm using Choice words here because I need to really tell them how I feel about this mess that they put on the market..

Please be aware of this product do not order or you will be frustrated like I am, if I see this bra advertised anywhere I am going to complain until I can get the word out, and if anybody else want to get on board please do....regarding this garbage

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of genie bras genie zip bra. Genie Bras needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned genie bras genie zip bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Genie Bras.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments