I ordered two dream by Genie bras. Received what I ordered in a timely manner.

I also measured and ordered one size up as the site states they run small. I measured to be 41.5 so I ordered XL. It arrived and did absolutely nothing No support No lift Just a piece of material. Very disappointed as I was hoping this would be a true dream bra.

I called and got my return authorization number which is just your order number to put on outside of package and the return address is the one on the label.

In process of waiting for them to credit me back my money. Again extremely disappointed in product and Dr Orden IF he is actually associated with this product he should be ashamed of himself for promoting it

Comments

IF YOU all are having ISSUES with the Dream genie Bra than WHY DID YOU ALL "NOT" CHECK THEIR "COMPLAINTS" HERE... DANG!

YOU MADE THE CALL AND ORDERED.. THIS COMPANY NEVER CALLED YOU FOR YOU ORDER.. I WAS "GOING TO MAKE THE CALL AND ORDER". BUT,,, I CHECKED OUT "THEIR COMPLAINTS FIRST".

I WILL "NOT" BE ORDERING THIS BRA.. YA ALL NEED TO USE WISDOM AND "STOP" BELIEVING "EVERYTHING YOU HERE"... STOP BEING SO STUPID AND USE YOUR HEAD... I NEVER ORDER ANYTHING "WITHOUT" CHECKING THE REVIEWS FIRST...

STOP! WHINING OVER THIS.. IT'S "ALL" YOUR FAULTS FOR "BELIEVING" AND "READING"... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL!!!!

STOP COMPLAINING... SAM

THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE PISSED-OFF ON THESE BRAS "SHOULD OF DONE THEIR HOMEWORK FIRST"!!! FIRST OFF, I WAS GOING TO MAKE MY ORDER TOO..

INSTEAD I DECIDED TO READ "THEIR COMPLAINTS FIRST".. AFTER DOING,, "I WILL NEVER BUY THEIR BRAS".. WHY WOULD YOU ALL COMPLAIN??!! DON'T ANY OF YOU LOOK AT THE "COMPLAINT BOARD FIRST HAND".

IF YOU ALL DID YOU WOULD "NOT" OF WAIST ED YOUR MONEY... STOP STOP STOP! COMPLAINING.. THIS COMPANY NEVER CALLED YOU!

RIGHT?? YOU CALLED THEM AND YOU DID THE ORDERING.. SO WHY YOU COMPLAINING.. IF YOU ALL USED WISDOM LIKE I DID AND CHECKED OUT THE COMPLAINTS FIRST YOU WOULD NOT OF GOTTEN SCREWED...

WHO'S FAULT IS THIS?? NOT THE COMPANY! IT'S YOUR'S.. BE SMART!

USE WISDOM! THEN YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY... TOO BAD, SO SAD!

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE.. SAM

What a load of rubbish...no support if u are over a size 12 at all...roll fttom the bottom also

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5.Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.