Kenmore, Washington

Well, after seeing this commercial for months I was very skeptical still, so I searched and read all the reviews I could find.Knowing that the bad out weighed the good I took a chance and ordered these bras anyway.

After receiving them two weeks later, I tried one one and it was too small so I called customer service the lady told me to send them back and they would exchange them, I told the lady that I didnt want to wait another two weeks, so she said we will credit your account back $12.99 for shipping and this will complete your exchange, I said what do you mean she said in other words you wont be able to get a refund, just exchange only. I said well ok, maam I didnt ask for a refund only an exchange. I shouldve knew something was up then. after a few days I receive the correct size (supposedly) and I was still spilling out on the sides.

Apparently these bras aren't meant for full figured women I wear a 38DD, even though they have pads in them they will not support you at all, it constantly rolls up under the ***. Only thing true is they are comfy I like the way it feels on my skin. Im giving my extras (that supposed to have been free) as a Christmas gift.

My advice to you is let the bad reviews outweigh the good!!!and do not buy.

Review about: Genie Bras Bra.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Band rolls up.I got the right size and the band rolls up.

I am constantly adjusting during the day.

No support.No separation.

Awful product!

The bras are comfortable.They are great for someone who wears a A or B possible a C cup.

I bought them for my mother and my children and they absolutely love them.

Now me I'm a DD cup and the cups they send with the bra's is the same from XS to 3X.

I am not thrilled with these bras.Certainly no support.

How could they with soft elastic straps? Which slide off my shoulders constantly! My fault, though, I believed the hype. Obviously, someone with *** the size of mine can not expect support from an all-elastic sports bra.

It is comfy, except for the straps falling. Not nearly enough fabric in the cup to hold a 44DDD breast that's for sure!

Maybe other women like their *** falling out of their bra, but I don't.I won't buy them again.