Do not buy from this website: https://geniebra.com Their entire order process is a scam.First, they offered a 6 for $60.00 deal, and charged me for the full amount.

Then after several days, they e-mailed me stating that 1 of the 6 items is NOT in stock. On top of this, of the remaining 5 items that I finally received, they sent me the wrong item. I had to waste so much time emailing them and live chatting them, trying to fix all of these mistakes! Plus, the items were not even that great.

Do not waste your money and your time!!!I will NEVER buy from his company ever again.

rosee wrote the review because of order processing issue at Genie Bras. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Genie Bras to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Genie Bras and genie bras shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments