I ordered about $170.00 worth of bras, panties & camisoles to replace my old garments.Only item fit me out of that order.

And one item was omitted. When I tried to return the items, they shipped me more, one item which was a bizarre choice (not of mine). I'm left with a dozen bags and underwear all over!

I am going to keep the genie bras. At ten dollars each, they will do.

The problem with the material is that it is too thin and nipples show prominently. The milana bra seams show through all of my shirts.

The camisoles shoulder straps are too long for me and not adjustable.The panties look like they would cover only one of my buns!

Review about: Genie Bras Bra.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #953572

This company truly is not worth the effort, three months later no refund for the panties they couldn't replace, not original sports bras ordered, and two shipments since then with things I didn't even order that I had to take the time to return to them.

Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States #721412

My genie bra original is the best bra I have ever owned.I was shocked to read these reviews.

But mine came with padded inserts you can insert that offer great support and nipples cannot show through as a result.Sell what you can't wear on eBay so you are not completely at a loss.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #671367

June 2013 - I am having the same problem - lots of bras, three incorrect shipments, customer service conversations farcical...

Did you end up paying for everything or were you credited refunds?