1.9

I love the fit and feel of the Genie zipper bra EXCEPT for one big flaw....the ZIPPER.I have bought 3 now, and they are all doing the same thing...the zipper splits in middle after it has been zipped up, or the zipper head comes off and cannot be put back on without professional tools, which most people like me would not have laying around.

I have also had the embarrassing misfortune of the bra unzipping it self spontaneously at any time while I am wearing it.

It happened to me at work a couple of times, and it was a long walk to the Ladie's room to try to fix it.Fix the Zipper problem Genie, and I will buy your zipper bra again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of genie bras bra from Genie Bras. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Genie Bras to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was zipper splits. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Genie Bras for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Genie Bras?

Comments